Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We're looking for a Talent Operations Specialist to join the Talent Centers of Excellence team. This person will play a critical role supporting recruiting operations, tools, systems, & processes.
- Coordinate pre-onboarding paperwork, notifications, & activities for future new hires
- Manages data entry for new hires & hiring demand plans in HCM system (Workday)
- Open new requisitions, audit offer paperwork & support recruiter requests in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Ensure data integrity & proper use of our ATS through reporting, auditing, & training
- Manage user access for our recruiters to various recruiting tools
- Assist with KPI reporting for Talent tools
- Job posting & email template management to include quality review
- Assist with running & reviewing global background checks
- Be willing & flexible to tackle new projects & priorities to support operational excellence
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality & professionalism at all times
- Organized, detail-oriented & analytical
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment & can wear multiple hats
- A team player & enjoy working on a highly collaborative team
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelors degree with 1-3 years experience in Recruiting Operations, Talent Acquisition or Human Resources; can include internship experience
- Experience working in applicant tracking systems & HCM Systems
- Extensive experience with Microsoft suite
- Experience dealing with sensitive & confidential data
- Greenhouse ATS experience preferred
- Workday HCM experience preferred
- Experience with additional talent systems & sourcing tools LinkedIn Recruiter, Starred, HackerRank, SeekOut, etc.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.