Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Salesforce Project Manager? Were glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for an experienced Salesforce Project Manager to join the Information systems team at Taboola.
At Taboola we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home a few days a week.
We have offices in Ramat Gan & Beer Sheva & are looking to grow to additional locations such as Jerusalem where our Taboolars have the opportunity to meet their teammates, connect with other teams & socialize with friends.
For this job, you must be an enthusiastic individual to join a team of professionals.
So, if you are eager to learn, have a great understanding of business processes & Salesforce infrastructure, & a former experience as a project manager, join our growing Information Systems team.
The Salesforce Project Manager is a Salesforce expert with very strong hands on capabilities. Experienced in leading discovery & requirements gathering meetings, documenting technical & functional requirements. Has the ability to guide business stakeholders to scalable solutions that meet their KPIs & challenges.
In this job you will:
- Lead the end-to-end project lifecycle for Salesforce implementations, including planning, design, development, testing, & deployment
- Coordinate & communicate project activities & timelines to stakeholders
- Lead requirements gathering sessions & interpret requirements into technical solution designs & actionable tasks
- Perform hands-on configuration of declarative Salesforce solutions, managed packages & external tools
- Proactively search for ways to positively impact your business units success, such as new Salesforce features released, system & process improvements
- Provide support for internal customers at all Taboolas sites around the world
- Establish working processes to ensure timely & high quality delivery
- Have the ability to learn & develop, we encourage to invest in learning & to earn certifications
- Stay up to date on new Salesforce feature releases
You will work with:
- You will be part & collaborate with highly professional team members within the SF team & other IS teams on solutions, best practices for development & integration & project management skills.
- You will work with people from all over the world & affect the daily work of hundreds of users.
- 1+ years experience in managing projects of Information Systems.
- 1+ years hands-on experience as a Salesforce administrator & implementer.
- Expert ability to translate business requirements to technical design
- Star communicator with IT professional & end-users across different cultures
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team & be accountable for prioritizing your workload
- Excellent task management, organization & attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal & team collaboration skills, problem-solving, available & responsive to questions
- Strong self-learning abilities
- Good analytical skills, data querying knowledge
- Creative thinking & cognitive flexibility
It'll be great if you also have
- Experience in Salesforce API integrations
- SQL & SOQL knowledge
- Salesforce certifications
- Taboola is the worlds leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. Were growing rapidly, & have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder & CEO says; You can copy anything from another business but you cant copy a companys culture.
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, & a diverse, inclusive & friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog & social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, youre welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.