Product Manager - Fraud (Partner Registrations)
As a Product Manager of Fake Partner Registrations, youre responsible for all Fraud controls from entering our Partner registration process to being an active Partner on our platform. Your mission is to create effective controls & capabilities for the detection & prevention of fake partner registrations, in order to protect our business & our customers.
In this role, you work closely with Fraud Analysts & your team of (senior) developers & data scientists. You set product vision & empower your team to develop & improve Booking.coms detection models & response capabilities. You prioritize new initiatives based on new threats & attack patterns while taking into account changes in the business & being responsible for the effectiveness of the existing models & tools. You work closely with the fraud operational teams as well as other engineering teams within & outside of your track.
Youre a strong product leader, ideally with experience in the area of fraud prevention and/or machine learning. You're a team player, with a bottom-up approach to developing concepts & products. You have experience working with teams of engineers and/or data scientists, & know how to apply threat-based prioritization to enhance response capabilities. You are good at managing different stakeholders & establishing effective feedback loops for fast iteration. Youre creative, & always ready to adjust your strategy based on the evolution of fraud threats & business strategy. If you bring that unique combination of skills, & want to help protect the worlds leading online travel agency, dont hesitate to apply!
- Own the long-term vision of the Fake Partner Registration team of Booking.com, inspire the team to achieve the vision by sharing your message effectively.
- Work closely with engineers & data scientists to design, implement & continuously improve highly scalable applications & services
- Engage with external vendors, partners & internal stakeholders.
- Guide the implementation of operational processes & lead iterative improvements, keeping users at the center.
- Use data (threat analysis, threat intelligence, incidents & testing) to prioritize stories & track performance.
- Develop & prioritize the backlog to continuously improve the services of your team.
- Because your opinion is data-driven, you will define key business & success metrics, track them, & improve upon them.
- Empower & collaborate with your team to unlock their full potential.
Who you are:
Be humble. Be yourself.
- Data-driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- A go-getter who isnt afraid to get their hands dirty & dives into a project to achieve success by problem solving.
- Open-minded team player with excellent communication skills.
- Agile & innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Self-motivated & results driven with a take charge attitude to manage the full development cycle of new features.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, & motivational to others. Open to diversity in all shapes & sizes.
- User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness.
- 3+ years experience as a (technical) Product Manager / Owner
- 2+ years experience in Machine Learning and/or Fraud (preferably supplier-side fraud)
- Experience working with teams of engineers
- Experience using data to make informed decisions & ability to formulate & interpret meaningful business metrics
- Strong communication & presentation skills, the ability to summarize complex & technical topics to a wide range of audiences.
- Experience managing large scope
- Experience with common Security frameworks & methodologies such as NIST & other Threat Modelling frameworks
- Fluent in English, both spoken & written.
- Experience working with fraud/security analysts is a plus
- Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum team is a plus
Whats in it for you?
The Product Manager position is open to candidates worldwide. We provide assistance for you & your family with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working & living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year.
- Headquarters located in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe: Amsterdam
- Performance-based company that offers 26 vacation days, career advancement & lucrative compensation, including bonuses & stock potential.
- Trainings, regular hackathons & opportunities to travel & attend global conferences.
- Discount on Booking.com accommodations with the Booking Deal including other perks & benefits.
- Company-sponsored family & social activities to help our employees become integrated with each other & Dutch culture.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.
Keywords: Product Manager Security, Product Manager Fraud, Security Operations, Fraud Operations, Product Manager