The Staff Accountant is an entry-level role within the Corporate Accounting team. Utilizing your education in Accounting, you will be an integral part of a centralized team responsible for ensuring accuracy & integrity in our financial results for all relevant stakeholders.
Challenging yet rewarding, Patron Technology provides energetic, ambitious individuals an opportunity to grow personally & professionally in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Record vendor bills in the general ledger; get approvals, resolve discrepancies;
- Process all vendor bills for payment, ensuring all controls have been met to release funds;
- Enter client payments in the general ledger; update & publish an AR Aging report on a weekly basis; record bank deposits;
- Assist the Revenue Team with the uploading of client invoices in the general ledger;
- Download all data from the Concur expense reporting system & prepare journal entries for uploading into the accounting system;
- Perform bank account & credit card reconciliations;
- Book end-of-period journal entries;
- Maintain accurate vendor records;
- Assist with the annual financial audit;
- Perform ad hoc projects as directed by senior staff.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance is required;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required;
- Highly organized self-starter preferred;
- Strong communication skills preferred;
- Ability to adapt to highly dynamic, changing environment is strongly preferred.
(Showclix office on Smithfield