As a Marketing Analyst Intern at Pluralsight, your work will strengthen Pluralsight's position as the technology skills platform. You will advance the research methodology creation, data analysis, & distribution operations of Pluralsight's Market Insights team. You will join the Portfolio Marketing department & will contribute to all market & buyer research efforts. As you author market insights, you must draw on data expertise, but also know when to trust your gut. You will play a pivotal role in synthesizing market data to tell a narrative that enables senior Pluralsight leaders to make data-driven business decisions.
This is a six month internship from March - August 2020. You must be currently pursuing a degree in order to be considered for this internship.
Who you're committed to being:
- You are inquisitive & curious by nature. You love getting to the root cause.
- You love data & analysis. You complete data visualization challenges for fun & would swim in spreadsheets if it were a sport.
- You are a self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, & then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- You can effectively present recommendations & results
- Self-motivated, you are flexible & work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You have a sense of urgency, along with a sense of humor.
- You have experience in or willing to learn Salesforce reporting.
- You possess basic knowledge & understanding of data structures & SQL.
What you'll own:
- Drive the production of the Pluralsight Market Insights Platform, which includes internal business metrics, competitive intelligence & other market indicators.
- Collect & report on internal business & competitive intelligence from internal/ external stakeholders.
- Support data-driven decision making, including marketing & commercial product strategy & the identification of optimal product attributes & characteristics, value propositions, etc.
- Assist in the design, execution analysis of primary market research projects, including survey work, one-on-one interviews, & quantitative research projects.
Experience you'll need:
- You should have experience synthesizing data from multiple sources into a cohesive narrative that is easy for executives to digest
- Strong analytical, quantitative & critical reasoning skills
- Familiarity with Excel, PowerPoint & Tableau, including the ability to create dashboards & analysis via Tableau Desktop
- Familiarity with Qualtrics a plus
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.