Away is seeking an Associate Manager of Advocacy & Loyalty to join our Retention Marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for developing, implementing & advancing the advocacy & loyalty programs in support of customer retention & customer lifetime value. If you are looking for a highly impactful role that is central to driving customer lifetime value, this is the right role for you. This position is based out of our headquarters in SoHo, New York City & reports to the Director of Retention Marketing.
What You'll Do:
- Develop proactive analyses related to retention marketing initiatives & programs in order to drive the business forward
- Oversee our referral program expansion, including launching new tests & initiatives to increase program awareness & advocacy
- Report on referral program performance & continue to optimize driving growth
- Develop a robust offline testing strategy with the goal of encouraging customer repeat behavior & measuring efficiency
- Work closely with Customer Insights team to gain deeper understanding of customer segments across our domestic & international audiences, leveraging insights to increase engagement across retention programs
- Support development of loyalty program initiatives with robust research & analysis around our customer cohorts
- Work closely with our CX & Community Management teams to develop new strategies for engaging our most loyal customers in a cross-functional setting
Who You Are:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a retention related role
- Experience supporting a B2C referral program preferred
- You have strong analytical skills & experience in modeling
- Youre highly organized & can seamlessly manage multiple conversations & timelines
- Youre a self starter & critical thinker whos comfortable with problem solving on the fly in a goal oriented environment
- You have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- You love to travel (but that's a given)
Youll Love Working At Away Because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have generous PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once youre here for three years, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, monthly reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more. You can bring your dog to work. Well give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team breakfasts & regular happy hours. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a global lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to make travel more seamless. Since our launch in February 2016, we have sold more than a million travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to almost 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, & launched several new products & experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know thats just the beginning!
We have been named one of Fast Companys Worlds Most Innovative Companies for the second consecutive year, one of TIMEs 50 Most Genius Companies, one of LinkedIns Top Startups, & a Forbes Next Billion Dollar Start-Up.
Were building the #1 travel brand in the world -- come join us on this incredible adventure!