Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management for public & commercial sector organizations across the globe.Weve grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices & raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together & have fun.We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us & help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're an experienced Director of Product Management with demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps & functional specifications, launching new products, developing go to market strategies, conducting customer research, & facilitating user testing. You've owned product initiatives from requirements to deployed functionality.
You're a strong & dynamic leader. You've led, motivated, & successfully grown teams of Product Managers. You have a propensity to question, explore, challenge, & build. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you & your team can be creative & highly impactful.
You're looking forward to helping grow our business, building our core platform, & - above all - making sure that our customers have access to high-quality alerts that will improve the safety & productivity of their organizations.
What you'll do:
- Lead a small team team of Product Managers in charge of building new, consumer-inspired, & beautifully-designed applications, endpoints, & workflows
- Manage, improve, & evolve the experience of our Enterprise & Public Sector customers using our existing Dataminr applications & endpoints
- Build a frictionless, insightful, & personalized experience for our enterprise customers as they onboard, configure, & maintain their companys experience on the Dataminr platform
- Research & develop new ways to allow our users to personalize & deepen their usage of the Dataminr platform, content, & alerts
- Partner closely with other product leaders to connect user journey from sales, provisioning, & then on to usage
- Collaborate closely with a talented, cross-functional team of engineers, designers, product managers, data scientists, marketers, & operators.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field, Computer Science or technical field a plus; Advanced degree a plus
- 10+ years of product management experience with direct product ownership
- Proven leadership experience managing teams of at least three (3) product managers
- Experience with SaaS products, particularly building enterprise administration systems & portals
- Understanding of the technical architecture of web applications, mobile, & communication products & experience designing user interfaces
- Excellent organizational, presentation & writing skills & ability to successfully interact across functions (at all levels) of an organization & with customers
- Consumer-obsessed - you always think first about the consumer, hunt for empathy, & do everything possible to give the customer the best possible experience
- Analytical - you naturally break hard problems into their pieces, are deeply familiar with best-in-class experimentation practices, use key results to drive results, & basically just measure everything
- Driven & biased-to-action - you can manage through complexity, lead with influence, make hard decisions, & persevere when things are challenging; you're hungry to win & you have the grit to make it happen
- Collaborative & communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, & establishing credibility; you're a strong communicator: curious, thoughtful, & clear
Our offering of competitive benefits & perks include:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability & life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks & beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.