Pendo is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to represent Pendo among our largest New York & Eastern Philadelphia prospects & customers.
The Pendo Sales team has the goal of growing the business by 2x year over year. We have a team sales mentality where everyone works together toward a common objective. We are very metrics driven & hold ourselves to a high level of accountability.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will report to our RVP of Enterprise Sales & have direct lines of communication to our CEO, CTO, VP of Product, & any other resources needed to close business. This Enterprise Account Executive will be a trusted advisor to our customers & will work to land & expand Pendo's largest revenue opportunities. This individual is expected to be a leader & should help to grow this side of the business as well as help to cultivate future senior sellers. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, lots of room for personal & professional growth, & a high energy environment.
Responsibilities (what youll do):
- Work full cycle deals from demo complete to close
- Research & target exciting new SaaS companies using prospecting tools
- Build & manage a territory plan
- Learn & demonstrate the Pendo platform to new prospective customers
- Navigate a customer through a 30-day free trial & proof of concept
- Negotiate contracts
- Record & document all sales activities in SalesForce.com
What you'll get:
- A deep knowledge of selling a SaaS B2B product
- Exposure to some of the top SaaS professionals in the industry
- Interaction with the top SaaS companies in the world as they are our customers
- The ability to prospect, demo, & close in a high paced environment
- Proficiency in sales tools such as SalesForce, Outreach, Datanyze, LinkedIn, & more
- The more you succeedthe more responsibility you will getquickly!
- In depth SaaS sales training with MEDDIC & Force Management methods
Qualifications (what you have):
- 8+ years or more of sales experience, preferably in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment
- A track record of success selling Enterprise SaaS
- MEDDIC and/Force Management Methodology preferred
- Proven success in closing deal sizes at or above 100k+
- Consistent track record of hitting goal & numbers
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics
- Willingness to learn in a high-paced sales environment
- Ability to embrace feedback & hold yourself accountable
- The ability to learn technology basics & apply them to business situations
- Bonus: Technical or Product Management background
- Bonus: Entrepreneurial background
Pink, Perks, & Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental & vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Option to travel to Raleigh HQ frequently for team support (once re-opened)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Best private cloud companies to work for, we're #1
What makes Pendo culture special
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.