The mission of the AR/AP specialist is to manage cashflow alongside positive customer & vendor relationships by ensuring the proper & accurate entry & coding of accounting related transactions, invoices, expense reports, & the timely submission & collection of customer invoices & payments
A concisely written cover letter is required for this role.
The outcomes were looking for:
- Manage invoicing, collections & accounts receivable processes so we are paid on time & maintain good relationships with our clients.
- Send accurate customer invoices & supplementary reporting on time
- Ensure outstanding invoices are collected in a timely manner
- Maintaining accurate billing & contract records
- Respond to internal & external requests for invoicing, billing, & collections information & reporting
- Manage accounts payable so we are in good standing with vendors
- Manage seamless reimbursement process for employees, ensuring correct categorization of expenses & timely approvals & payouts for expenses
- Manage contractor & employee invoices, approvals, & payments & support People Operations in biweekly payroll process
- Provide reporting to internal resources for payment information, including vendor, contractor, & employee payments & Manage employee & customer information in the accounts system. Also, support PMs with employee & project information from the accounts system
- Support controller in month-end close process
- Roll forward source documentation for month-end close
- Update & upload templates to upload into FinancialForce
- Update the amortization/depreciation/prepaid expense schedule
Role Competencies Required:
- Excellent Communication Skills - internal & external, will represent andros to customers & vendors
- Attention to detail - success is in the details
- Efficiency - Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort, looks for productivity opportunities
- Organization & planning - Plans, organizes, schedules, & budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Flexibility/adaptability - Adjusts quickly to changing priorities & conditions. Copes effectively with complexity & change.
Organization Competencies Required:
- Works hard & smart: Delivers value consistently by being inquisitive, having a high degree of accountability & working with intent
- Driven: Fueled by passion & commitment, showing tenacity to overcome obstacles.
- Outcomes oriented: Dedicated to results. Track record of improving performance.
- Effective communication: Speaks & writes clearly & directly with the appropriate level of detail to communicate an idea. Happy to embrace the ideas of others if they improve on your own. Understands that clarity is measured at the recipient's ear, not the speakers mouth. Able to understand the underlying question being asked & in the absence of that clear understanding can pursue an efficient line of inquiry to achieve that clarity.
- Teamwork: Work across team lines to value others contributions & support each other & drive everyone forward.
- 2+ Years in an AR/AP role or function
- SaaS revenue model a plus