Project Manager (Temp to Perm), Brand Operations
Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the worlds first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable, & financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental, or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories, & home decor from 700+ brand partners & has built in-house proprietary technology & a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO & Co-Founder Jennifer Hymans leadership, RTR has been named to CNBCs Disruptor 50 five times in ten years & has been placed on Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the TIME 100 most influential people in the world & as one of People magazines Women Changing the World.
About the Job
We are seeking a Project Manager who will oversee the day-to-day operations & execution of all marketing creative & brand projects, as well as manage workflow & cross-functional communications connecting multiple aspects of the business in order to bring order & process to the company. This role will also be responsible for managing the cross-functional projects, timelines, connection points, processes, & planning cycles between marketing, creative, brand, & fashion teams as it relates to creative development & approvals.
The ideal candidate will facilitate the high quality of marketing output for the company, ensuring that creative initiatives & projects are resourced, tracked, & delivered on time. To be most effective in this role, you must be highly collaborative, strategic in understanding each teams goals in relation to company objectives, & conceptual & flexible in your ability to implement pivotal workflow processes in a creative environment.
You will support the Creative team in getting work completed on time, within budget, & with all of the right stakeholders buy-in. The ideal candidate will be solutions-focused & able to mitigate risk by anticipating various scenarios throughout the course of a project & building actionable plans accordingly. You will monitor the progression of projects, alleviate bottlenecks as needed & act as the hub of information for the Marketing & Creative teams.
Reporting to the Director of Brand Operations, this is a highly cross-functional role that will work directly with stakeholders across brand, creative, revenue, fashion, & growth marketing teams.
What Youll Do:
- Lead the flow of the creative development process across integrated mediums for the Marketing & Creative teams, including but not limited to tracking, briefing, & cross-department communication for traditional, digital, social, OOH, video, & print deliverables.
- Develop & own all timelines, including project kickoffs & stakeholder reviews, ensuring projects are delivered on time & on brief in accordance with goals.
- Oversee resource management & workflow of company creators, including but not limited to graphic designers, copywriters, & video editors.
- Coordinate meetings with necessary stakeholders, consolidate feedback & ensure that teams understand next steps, & assign action items to meet required deadlines.
- Manage concurrent projects, ticketing, developing timelines with key milestones, delivery, & proper cataloging of assets.
- Continuously evaluate & communicate the status of ongoing projects, identify any bottlenecks or risks, & manage expectations as needed.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across the company.
- Motivate, support, & understand teams: business partners, brand strategists, art directors, designers, copywriters, content creators, & producers.
- Create an environment that encourages cross-functional collaboration, alignment, & momentum; facilitate collaboration & connection points across company departments to gather necessary inputs for decision-making.
- You have 5+ years of creative operations/project management experience in an agency or in-house.
- You have experience partnering with leadership, business owners, & creatives & have a true understanding of full-funnel Marketing & Creative teams.
- You bring creative problem-solving to everything you do & are familiar with fast-paced, tech-driven creative & marketing environments.
- You have demonstrated experience setting up / optimizing processes aimed at improving workflow.
- You are fluent in creative development, project management, & content production experience (video, photo, & print), digital marketing (email, paid social), & integrated marketing campaigns (OTT, OOH, experiential).
- You have experience managing the creative development process & workload distribution.
- You bring positive energy & creative problem-solving to everything you do. You thrive in a fast-paced organization, enjoy working hard, & find new ways of doing things that unlock business value & team fulfillment.
- You are proficient with Google docs & have experience with Project Management software such as Smartsheet, Asana, Monday.com, Workfront, etc.
COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT:
RTR is requiring all US corporate employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to work in person, unless an employee requires a reasonable accommodation for medical or religious reasons. If you believe that you may require an accommodation, please apply for any roles that interest you & if hired, you will receive information on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date. RTR will evaluate all such requests in accordance with Company policy & applicable law.
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 & over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing & characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
While initially a temporary position, the anticipated annualized base salary for this position is $78,400 - $98,000. The anticipated salary for the temporary position will be $37-$47 per hour. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held.