Youll Click With Us If You
- Are able to build genuine connections with a diverse group of people
- Thrive working autonomously but believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Obsess over small details
- Follow through; do what you say, say what you do
- Adapt when things dont go as planned because you love problem solving
- Have a desire to learn & strive to get 1% better everyday
- Leave no loops unclosed
- Are passionate about hospitality
- Thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important space in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates in 16 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired & talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
What is an Alfred?
The Alfred Home Managers are the heart of the business & the team members who bring the Hello Alfred mission to life. Sounds cool, but we know what you are thinking, I have never heard of ever heard of a job called Alfred Home Manager? Let us explain. As an Alfred, you will be paired with residents to help them manage the unique needs of their home & life. Youll visit your residents weekly to help them tidy-up their space, but more importantly an Alfred needs to be able to identify where the gaps are in a residents life or space & how we can fill them. For example, your resident might have a very demanding work schedule & never has time to pick up their dry cleaning; as an Alfred, anticipate and/or identify the need & make the recommendation. You will always be looking through your residents lives through the lens of what can I do to make things easier & ensure they can come home happy.
Alfred Home Managers spend the majority of their work time in residents homes. Alfred Home Managers will work in a variety of home settings that reflect the lifestyle choices of our clients, this includes pets, walk-up style apartment buildings, etc. As an Alfred Home Managers must travel in & around the communities in which clients live in a variety of weather conditions. Alfred Home Managers must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
How youll help us to be successful
- Develop relationships with residents that facilitate your ability to anticipate or identify needs in their lives
- Recommend services to residents based on the needs you identify.
- Create relationships with the building team to ensure you are integrated into the property to better promote the Hello Alfred service.
- Work with your support team to host unique building events to get to know residents & increase resident enrollment with Hello Alfred.
- Manage common errands, such as dropping off dry cleaning, picking up prescriptions, buy groceries as well as special tasks like arranging your clients favorite flowers & light cleaning.
- Complete our signature tidy-up; a twenty minute, hotel-style turndown service.
What Else Youll Need
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in using a smartphone to manage tasks & communication
- Ability to stand on your feet for extended periods of time, maneuver in small spaces, bend & grip with your hands
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Comfortable & able to work in homes with pets, including dogs & cats
- Must be at least 21 years old
Hello Alfred is a hospitality & technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in peoples lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, & its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- & third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.
Note: We only hire people who are hospitable, extremely polite, & committed to closing loops.