Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers & publishers to control & maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching & engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats & devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure & remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is a registered trademark of PubMatic Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Manage IP connectivity & latency for all data centernetworks.
- Configure BGP transit & private peering.
- Configure & manage OSPF routing.
- Manage & implement data connectivity circuits.
- Monitor bandwidth & network alerts.
- Scalenetworkbandwidth as needed.
- Manage service requests & support tickets within SLA.
- Proactively plan for scale & infrastructure growth.
- Implement future PubMatic service data centers (domestic or International).
- Possibility of travel to data centers (15-20% per year).
- Perform physical work on site for racking network equipment & cabling as required.
- Plan & executenetworkupgrades & migration activities.
- Manage all aspects ofnetworksecurity (load balancers, firewalls. router ACLs).
- Manage Remote Access for PubMatic users & clients.
- Performnetworkhardware/software maintenance.
- Research new tools andnetworktechnologies.
- Communicate & document infrastructure changes & enhancements.
- 5 yrs with routing protocols - BGP, OSPF, VRRP & traffic engineering.
- 5 yrs exp. with Juniper Enterprise or Service Provider Routers & TOR EX & QFX switches.
- 5 yrs with 10G, 40G, LACP, MPLS, SFP(+), single mode/multi-mode fiber.
- 5 yrs withnetwork-based ACL's, policy-based routing, VPN & firewall management.
- 5 yrs exp. with NAT, VLANs, VLAN tagging, MAC address tables, & switching.
- 1-3+ yrs exp. with Fortinet & ASA firewalls.
- 1-3+ yrs hands-on experience on network gears(switches; routers; firewalls; load balancer) including cabling & other physical activities.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, & verbal/written communication.
- Good working knowledge ofnetworksniffing tools (tcpdump, Wireshark).
- Works well with a diverse team.
- Has experience working in an environment that has a global data center footprint.
- Has good skills & feels comfortable with designing network for large data center environments.
- Feels comfortable in racking, stacking & cabling of network equipment as needed.
- Needs to be a go-getter with a can-do attitude.
- JNCIE/CCIE or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge ofnetworksecurity including IDS, DDoS, & other distributed attack.
- Operational experience with flow-based technologies.
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don't just value diversity, we promote & celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.