Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
Global Client Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors & merchants worldwide to develop & deliver the support model for Visa.
Providing day-to-day operations & product support, back office support & customer performance reporting.
Client Servicesis recognized as the Visa authority for Client operational business within Visa & the business units of Client organizations in the United Kingdom.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving complex problems & taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
This role serves as a technical/functional specialist & works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
What we expect of you, day to day.
Considered the functional expert for their clients processing & operational business. Gains a detailed understanding of the clients' business & their needs.
- Takes ownership & accountability for the resolution of operational support issues.
- Liaise & collaborate across Visa to ensure their client's needs are understood
- Provide insight & input within cross functional Visa organizations for new or changing products & services which may impact their clients, including Visa rules, integrated billing, & transaction research.
- Act as liaison for the client provide problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, service change support & system enhancement support.
- Coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa & client objectives, & ensure processing system performance standards are met & that the client perspective is represented within the organization.
- Provide proactive planning & operational support to ensure that both the client & Visa are operating in the most effective & cost efficient manner whilst managing costs & increasing overall transaction performance (including authorization, clearing & settlement, back office processing).
- Stay current with industry & client trends & maintain a strong knowledge of Visa products & services.
- Represent complex customer change requests, system or operational requirements negotiate & manage expectations internally & externally.
- Develop & manage strategic planning, operational initiatives, special projects & client-driven continuous improvement plans.
- Identify & analyse processing issues with client impacts consistently communicate situational status & resolution advise on SLA performance both internally & externally & develop improvement plans to address chronic client problems.
- Partner with assigned Account Executives to identify additional business opportunities.
- Perform ongoing proactive operational reviews with client to include billing & transaction processing, identifying & discussing opportunities to make improvements.
- Significant experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation & interpersonal skills are required.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Authorisations, Clearing & Settlement & back office processing.
- Must have a good working knowledge of payments network & processing services.
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, & logical problem solving.
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff & management at all levels.
- Ability to set priorities & manage customer expectations, & work both as part of a team & independently.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information & apply to business solutions.
- Proficiency providing technical & consultative support to external customers & identify business needs.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a complex organization to determine business & customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.