Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms & products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure & capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 20 billion in circulation & supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circles payments & treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account & APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system & digital currency & blockchain based finance. Circles SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising & capital formation to startups & growth companies. Combined, Circles suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global & inclusive financial system.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value, Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money & internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
Circles Product Marketing team leads go-to-market strategy & creates & executes campaigns to drive product growth. Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Circle, partnering closely with Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Finance & other teams. Different from many other Product Marketing teams, our team works across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch & commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch.
Circle is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Go-to-Market team. You will be tied at the hip with Product, deeply understanding & shaping new features & functionality as well as the customer pain points they solve. You will then apply your intimate understanding of the market to develop a holistic go-to-market strategy & drive it to execution. You will be the go-to, taking full ownership of the launch. Its success depends on your ability to stay organized, communicate effectively & leverage market insights.
You will work on:
- Developing, managing & executing go-to-market plans for new products, features & functionality with a focus on developer & technical audiences.
- Leveraging market insights, client & sales feedback to create & drive core company positioning & messaging across an array of features & capabilities.
- Driving the creation of dynamic content & technical marketing collateral to support client needs.
- Refining a systematic & process-driven approach to product & feature launches.
- Understanding & coordinating interdependencies between every function at Circle, opening clear channels of communication & alignment for go-to-market strategy.
- Collating competitive intelligence analysis across customer segments affected by the features & functionality you own.
- Facilitating internal training & communication including training on launches & changes to existing products.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees, families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience; B2B experience preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a proven track record of driving product launches to successful completion.
- Strong understanding of platform services businesses, & ability to carry technical conversations at a conceptual level; experience in Payments, Fintech or Blockchain technology is a plus.
- Comfortable running meetings, & driving requirements across a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Must be capable of writing & creating content that tells the Circle story to customers & prospects.
- You thrive in unstructured environments & bring order to chaos.
- You love crypto & are a constant learner in the space.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack & Macbook preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.