Core Experience is focused on making TripAdvisor a habit for our travelers. Helping the people who come to TripAdvisor find & become part of a community of travelers with similar interests is a key Mission for us. The team focuses on growing membership as well as bringing travelers a personalized travel journey.
CoreX is hiring a Director of Core Experience Advertising Analytics to lead our Brand Marketing (buy side) & Media Business (sell side). This role will be responsible for full funnel analysis & measurement of our brand marketing. The leader will drive the understanding of the impact of awareness, consideration, & the bottom of the funnel. Identify what is working, what is not, & where we have new opportunities. They will be responsible for building extremely strong relationships with our agency, maximizing their analytics knowledge & helping them deliver impactful results back to the business. Overall they will be a thought partner to maximize the impact of our brand strategy.
On the sell side, this role will lead audience development, reporting, & analysis. It will own our data products: what do we need pre, during & post sales. They will lead the data strategies to maximizing our Media business & drive contextual, relevant ads to our consumers.
What youll do:
- Help us to improve our business by providing analytical leadership & support to all aspects of the traveler journey (such as revenue optimization, A/B testing, consumer analytics/behavior, marketing ROI analysis).
- Identify key success indicators, engagement KPIs & leading indicators of long term value
- Determine best practices for measurement & reporting.
- Use analytics to create concepts, justify business cases & manage the implementation of improvements to the website experience for travelers.
- Lead collaboration & partnership across other business pillars (e.g. Hotels, Restaurants, Experiences, etc)
What you bring to the team:
- 10+ experience in an analytical role (web analytics, finance, consulting) with at least 3+ years managing a team
- Management Experience: High-level people skills (successfully managed a team of analysts) & communication skills (successfully influenced across all levels/functions)
- Strong organization skills with experience in project management (JIRA , etc.)
- Masters degree strongly preferred with a strong focus in statistics, analytics and/or engineering
- Expert ability with Excel & SQL.
Excellent analytical skills including problem-solving, attention to detail & clear communication of complex results.