Company Description|Job Description
When extreme data requires companies to act with unprecedented agility, Kinetica powers business in motion. Kinetica is the instant insight engine for the Extreme Data Economy. Across healthcare, energy, telecommunications, retail, & financial services, enterprises utilizing new technologies like connected devices, wearables, mobility, robotics, & more can leverage Kinetica for machine learning, deep learning, & advanced location-based analytics that are powering new services. Kinetica's accelerated parallel computing brings thousands of GPU cores to address the unpredictability & complexity that result from extreme data.
For more information & trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter.
We are seeking proven technical professionals who want to lead the charge on the front lines of an exciting & disruptive technology. Do you consider yourself in the top 10% of your peers? Do you want to join a hot startup with proven technology - & work with Enterprise customers in designing, developing & deploying Big Data & Analytics solutions on the world's fastest GPU accelerated OLAP database.
- Engage with sales prospects where you prepare & present Kinetica's technology along with addressing any technical questions that come up during the sales cycle
- Support the technical needs of existing customers including discovering additional use cases for Kinetica's technology
- Work closely with the product management & engineering team to align customer requirements to future versions & products
- Have a deep understanding of Kinetica's technology & a willingness to learn new technologies when needed
- Technical Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology)
- 4+ years of pre-sales experience
- Strong programming skills in any of the following languages: Java, Python or C++
- Experience with Linux & SQL skills are a mandatory requirement.
- Strong understanding of Big Data, Data Warehouse, Data structures, Algorithms & designing highly available systems. Ability to design & articulate enterprise architecture
- Knowledgeable of & has a strong concept on databases, data warehousing, OLAP, data architecture, & data engineering
- Has an experience working with MPP database & big data system (Hadoop)
- Knowledge of enterprise systems & protocols is a plus. Ex: LDAP, SSO, SSL, BI applications.
- Experience with Machine Learning, Neural Networks is a plus
- Knowledge in Geospatial formulas & techniques
- Approximately 25 - 50% travel
- Great communication skills (verbal & written)
- High-energy self-starter with a passion for data, attention to detail, & ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited direction
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.