InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the worlds best customer experiences. We provide design tools & educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable & streamlined design workflow; rapidly design & prototype products before writing code, & collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, & organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks & Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of aSales Operations Analyst - EMEAto help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Our Sales Operations Team is a collaborative, fast-paced group of go-getters driven by the desire to make our Sales organization run faster & more efficiently. We tackle problems, work collaboratively on solutions, & relentlessly cross items off our to-do list, all with the enthusiasm of the Slack Party Parrot (look it up).
The SalesOperations Analystwill play a crucial role in supporting our mission to design, build, & drive the engine of predictable revenue in our Sales organization. This person will work closely with the Sales Operations team & SVP of International Sales to support our International Sales organization.
This position is the perfect opportunity for a driven, process-oriented critical thinker looking to develop & drive Sales process in an emerging market.
What youll do:
- Support & collaborate with our SVP of International Sales to establish International sales processes
- Create, manage, & reinforce concrete sales processes for our international sales force
- Execute on various Sales reporting requests, including pipeline generation & performance tracking
- Assist in new hire onboarding, including provisioning new users & creating training materials
- Answer & troubleshoot Sales member questions or issues related to internal tools & processes
- Assist with Salesforce hygiene, including mapping out international account hierarchies
What youll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in an Sales Operations role, or comparable experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-direct & self-motivate Adaptable & comfortable with change & ambiguity
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom & tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.