Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters mostcreating experiences & promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorados Best Paying Companies! Weve also been listed on Wealthfronts Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London, & remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, & learn more about our mission, explore our Culture & About Us page.
About The Team:
Ready to build the go-to-market Salesforce team for a hyper-growth B2B SaaS company? As a Salesforce Architect at Iterable, you will be part of a team doing just that. The Revenue Operations team is building the blueprint to help Iterable scale. Our goal: support our go-to-market partners & help Iterable realize revenue faster & more predictably. As a member of the admin team, you will work directly with many of Iterables go-to-market teams to ensure that we build systems to scope. Do you love partnering? Can create excellent processes & systems & design solutions in Salesforce that scale well & administer them? If so, continue reading.
How you will make a difference:
Join a dynamic team of RevOps professionals as a technical expert. This is a chance to use your technical skills to help us architect & build for scale. Be a part of Iterables exciting growth. This is an opportunity to influence an essential team.
- Design & build support & delivery systems
- Architect a Salesforce org to grow with a complex, expanding sales team at $100M+ ARR. We use Salesforce across 8+ teams, & global departments.
- Develop a technical systems architecture roadmap, working with multiple partners & our SFDC Admin team.
- Understand our go-to-market teams needs. Design & build the business systems & processes to help refine their day-to-day workflows & make the experience for end users seamless.
- Build Processes & SFDC Systems architecture end-to-end
- Be the expert on Iterables SFDC Architecture. Design solutions within Salesforce that meet complex requirements. Communicate a clear vision, design philosophy, & how each component of the department is being built to scale.
- Adapt our SFDC design & tool configuration to a complex, multi-channel sales, CSM, Partner, & Marketing partners.
- Lead conceptual / planning level of the application architecture in collaboration with the SFDC admin team, consultants, & security teams.
- Drive architecture & design technology solutions that address issues, while authoring technical specifications & detailed design documents.
- Work with teams including internal tools, engineering, data teams, IT, product teams, & partners to grow our core CRM architecture. Examples include: CPQ & contracting software integration design, routing cases & implementation projects, designing custom objects/tools within Salesforce.
- Use your deep expertise integrating Salesforce with data warehouses including S3/AWS & in-house tools to create a scalable data model for the RevOps team, ensuring the accuracy of data & reducing data silos & fragmentation.
- Bes a trusted advisor across business, revops, internal tools, data teams, & engineering to develop thoughtful solutions.
- Partner with leaders & stakeholders across the go-to-market teams, with a focus on the implementations & support teams, to ensure alignment & make the system seamless.
- Partner with the SFDC Admin team to help level up their skills & help them provide solutions that scale well. Coaching & leading on systems architecture & design will be a significant part of this role.
We are looking for people who have:
- A desire to execute, seek lasting impact, & demonstrate urgency with projects big & small.
- An owner mentality: You take pride in your work & view what you do as a part-owner & builder of Iterable. You relish operating independently, but love the idea of collaboration. You are good at gathering requirements from partners & developing solutions in Salesforce that meet them.
- Process & systems specialist: Youre excited to build elegant processes & scalable systems for a fast-growing, changing organization.
- Project management whiz: You can help scope a complex project, break it into chunks, & design a work plan. You communicate deliverables & avoid preventable fire drills.
- Communicate technical information to non-technical business-focused leaders. You know how to make the technical relevant & to explain it. You can help make Salesforce refine processes & replace inefficient processes.
- Take charge of the processes, objects, & automations you design. You can answer questions about how they work & why. You document processes once they are established.
- You love partnering: You get that organizations are made up of very different parts. You enjoy helping others & co-pilot cross-team programs. This is a role that will work with many different parts of the organization & building relationships is necessary.
- You know that Salesforce isnt always the answer: You will offer best practice advice & recommendations, often extending beyond Salesforce to topics around overall systems architecture & CRM best practices.
- Has Salesforce experience, in addition to having exposure within a Technical Architect role.
- Salesforce CRM implementation experience, with 3+ full cycle implementations, including all aspects of Sales & Customer Support processes, CPQ engines for subscription management, price optimization engines, & the adjacent systems within the Salesforce eco-system (i.e. marketing automation, databases, external objects, billing system).
- 3 years of demonstrable experience in a Salesforce Technical Architect role.
- Expertise designing business user friendly solutions for complex architectural needs.
- In-depth expertise integrating Salesforce with other systems, including billing & ERP systems, custom integrations, & Marketo. Experience integrating Salesforce with common external tools such as data warehouses & in-house custom software.
- Knowledge of Apex, SOQL, Salesforce Lightning Design System, SalesforceDX, & the development process within Salesforce.
- Competency with Salesforce automations. Work with admins well & use code based on automation complexity, bulkification, or error handling needs.
- Experience developing an organization & achieving results through others.
- Work in an environment requiring new perspectives & creative approaches, & with competing timeframes.
- Partner management skills, ability to foster good business relationships & partner with business leads & stakeholders.
- Focus on doing whats right for the business. Will take on tough projects & challenges to support growth with a go-getting attitude.
- Experience in a financial services setting is a plus.
- Salesforce Technical Architect certification is a plus.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Weve rethought traditional workplace planning & are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, & happiness whether its in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: 5/20/2021