Daily Harvest is seeking an Executive Assistant to be a critical partner to both our CEO & CFO. This highly organized, resourceful person will ensure that nothing falls through the cracks. You will be an integral part of ensuring that the CEO's office operations run smoothly & is successful in supporting other business activities.
The perfect candidate will be detail-oriented with clear, concise communication skills, & a warm, service-oriented mindset. The ideal candidate is looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-stakes environment, has a positive can do! attitude, & has administrative experience supporting executives at the VP level & above.
- Coordinate & arrange meetings & schedules for the CEO & CFO in a fast-moving environment, driving effective meetings via upfront materials preparation, agenda setting, & clear follow ups
- Anticipate needs, look around corners, & provide the highest caliber of administrative support
- Arrange travel (domestic & international), restaurant reservations, conferences, catering, and off-site meetings, while preparing comprehensive travel itineraries & contact lists specific to each trip, & orchestrate all necessary arrangements
- Coordinate logistics for special business events & personal projects; help locate & obtain information & resources; anticipate & prepare materials as needed
- Handle, prioritize, & draft emails
- Work with finance to on-board new vendors, ensure timely payment of exec team invoices, update finance team on projected spend.
- You have 2-4 years of Executive Assistant experience working with VP level or above
- Youre extraordinarily detail oriented
- Youre proactive: Youre always three steps ahead, & know how to manage senior executives to help them avoid potential pitfalls.
- You are a creative problem solver
- Youre thoughtful communicator: You are highly organized in your communication - whether that is taking great notes that summarize information effectively or writing clear & concise emails.
- Youre hardworking: You are endlessly reliable, trustworthy, & consistent in your ability to produce the highest quality work, even outside the confines of a 9-5 job.
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, overnight oats, & chia puddings
- A dynamic, ambitious & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Lots of responsibility!
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.