YouNow is a pioneer in the mobile live streaming industry, constantly looking for new & innovative ways to empower content creators. YouNow is based in New York City.
The Content Manager for the Arabic Market will join a small team responsible for growing YouNow & strengthening our brand in the Arab world. This role is a blend of business development, relationship management, marketing, & social media at a startup in a growing market.
- Cultivate relationships with Arab social media influencers
- Build & maintain a top-class pool of talented broadcasters in the Arabic market
- Develop & execute on campaigns that increase broadcasters time on the platform
- Communicate brand initiatives & highlight top broadcasters via newsletters, social media, & in-app tools
- Seek out, synthesize, & act on feedback to further improve content creators experiences on the platform
- Deliver on daily, weekly & quarterly growth goals
- Native (preferred) or fluency (OK) in Arabic, both speaking & writing
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Resilient in the face of challenges
- Can adapt to fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Hustler, goal-oriented, works with minimal supervision
- Understands social media & social influencer trends on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter
- Knowledgeable about current cultural trends & events in Middle Eastern markets
- Proven success in previous endeavors