HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So, if youre keen to join a growing, caring company which puts its people at the heart of what it does, look no further!
About the job
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to extend & grow their skills set as a Junior Data Analyst. This role will sit in the Marketing Analytics function, reporting directly into the Marketing Analytics Lead. Being a data analyst in the Marketing team allows you to explore & work with data analytical tools & programming languages as well as seeing first-hand effects of the work you do. It is a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same & you can really see the impact of data to change a business.
What you will be doing:
- Extracting & analysing data from various databases, drawing actionable insights to enable decision-making on the key questions facing all areas of operations
- Working as part of the Marketing team to contribute to analytical projects & automate data flows with Python, combine & prepare data from our different sources & generate outputs using Tableau
- Working closely with the Marketing Analytics Lead in maintaining, iterating, & implementing Python-based forecasting models
- Build & refine models to help automate manual processes & workflows carried out by the Marketing team
- Support the launch & management of new projects, ensuring follow-up & delivery on time
- Communicating on a regular basis & exchange ideas & best practices with our global teams from around the world
- Responsible for ensuring contractual reporting is sent promptly & accurately
Who you are:
- You have a degree preferably in Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences or Economics from a top-tier university
- You have at least 1-year previous experience working in a research or data analyst role or have a strong analytical & automation background
- You have an outstanding level of numerical & analytical thinking with a very logical approach
- You have experience programming with Python & SQL
- You have hands-on experience working with Excel & Google Sheets at an advanced level (Pivot tables, Index-matches, advanced formulas)
- You have worked with some visualization tools (ideally Tableau)
What you will get in return:
Upon starting your employment:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Premium Headspace membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle to Work benefit
- Unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Programme- If in the office, enjoy a Free breakfast every day
- Learnerbly membership with up to 75 per year to spend on your development
Upon passing probation:
- Company pension scheme
- Classpass membership
- Private Health Insurance with BUPA
Start date: ASAP
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be asked to complete a technical test and, depending to the result, you will be invited for a video interview with the Marketing Analytics Lead & Head of Growth.
We are convinced that diversity is what makes our teams stronger: whatever identity or background might be, you will have something invaluable to offer to this company. We want to know what it is! Please apply.
Please note that all our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.