HR Business Partner - North America - Go To Market
As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
The company has raised over $240M & has over 800 employees across ten global offices.
We are looking for an HR Business Partner (HRBP) who will support the GM of North America & other leaders in the Region with the main focus on the Go-To-Market organization. You will bring value & impact contributing to & delivering our HR strategy with a focus on talent management, resourcing, coaching & building leadership capabilities.
This role will report to the VP, HR in NY & will be part of a fast growing global team headquartered in Israel, so you will have a supportive professional network, as well as unique opportunities to learn, stretch your capabilities, & share knowledge.
Work Arrangement: New York, NY (hybrid in-office & remote)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Builds strong relationships with internal customers
- Proactively supports & Implements cross-organizational HR programs & processes (merit process, performance review, management development, etc.)
- Analyzes trends & metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs & policies.
- Work closely with VPs & Managers on advising on how to best optimize their organization for success: Structure, capabilities & processes.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks & ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Coaching managers & VPs to strengthen their managerial & leadership capabilities. Coach employees for success & help them navigate within the organization
- Works closely with management & employees to improve work relationships, build morale, & increase productivity & retention.
- Work closely with the TA team & line managers to make sure hiring process are set for success
- Provides HR policy guidance & interpretation.
The ideal candidate:
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar relevant field
- Minimum 4+ years of progressive & direct HR Business Partner experience
- Ability to work autonomously & manage multiple simultaneous priorities
- Proven track record of success within multiple HR functions including employee relations, training & development, performance management, benefits, compensation, compliance & recruiting.
- Impeccable communication, interpersonal & leadership skills
- Experience in fast paced environments, with a collaborative & commercial approach.
- Strong communication, interpersonal & leadership skills.
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At Similarweb, youll be surrounded by innovative, passionate & creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 500 talented & passionate professionals, & we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team & working together to reach new heights.