Green Chef is the leading & first certified organic company in the meal kit space in the US. We are passionate about making it easier to eat healthfully at home. Founded in September 2014, Green Chef is already a national force with hundreds of employees & tens of thousands of customers relying on us to help them eat well.
In 2018 Green Chef & Hello Fresh partnered to become the worlds largest meal kit company. Together, we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
Green Chef remains focused on delivering healthy, organic ingredients, designed for busy people. We believe in creating thoughtful food experiences from planting to plating. We strive to create greater interaction & meaningful connections with the food that nourishes us, the people who provide it, & the ones we share it with. Green Chef offers a variety of specialty lifestyle plans.
Inventory Receiving Clerk will be responsible for the day to day data entry & transactional receiving of inbound shipments & deliveries for all Green Chef purchased product. In addition, the majority of this role will be highly concentrated on data entry related to any & all inventory movement & receiving transactions. This highly visible role is vital to the fluency & accuracy of all Green Chef externally received as well as internally produced product.
Shift / Schedule: Sunday- Thursday from 6:00am to 2:30pm
- Prepares Electronic & Manual receiving logs & prepares all associated paperwork
- Reviews, inspects, & controls the flow of delivered goods
- Performs all necessary activities in Sku Vault (WMS) related to the receiving process, including data entry, producing & affixing all necessary labels, making sure product makes it into its respective temperature zones in a timely manner, & making sure all product returned from the production cycle gets re-entered into the system accurately.
- Performs necessary loss tracking duties including weighing & recording certain types of loss & completing all forms of data entry necessary to track loss.
- Inputs & maintains databases using a high degree of accuracy.
- Creates, prints, & communicates inventory positions through inventory reports
- Communicates clearly & timely with multiple Supply Chain department heads
- Cross Functional position between inventory & produce when necessary. Receiving clerk will help out with other team responsibilities, such as cycle counting & material handling, when extra sets of hands or help are needed.
- Follow all Green Chef Receiving Standard Operating Procedures to ensure Green Chef Quality & Accuracy Standards are being met.
- Reporting of all deliveries, invoices, & purchase orders to the accounting department on a daily basis.
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior receiving experience
- Impeccable organizational & time management skills
- Must have an understanding of basic computer skills
- Minimum 2 years of related data entry experience
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to collaborate & work within a team environment.
- Must be able to work within a variable climate warehouse
- Must be able to lift 50-60 lbs
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Must have a can do attitude
- Must be be able to follow company policies & procedures
- Previous warehouse experience
- Attention to detail & quality control
- Able to work as part of a team & individually
- Forklift Experience Preferred, but not mandatory
- Basic computer skills & data entry experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Our team is diverse, high-performing & international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of Green Chef & HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.