Innovation, collaboration, & success: at ODX, We Make It Happen. Weve changed the way small businesses access financing. With the spirit of a fintech startup & the stability of a larger organization, the ODX team unites around the goal of leading the future of small business lending technology. Here, everyone has a voice & sharing ideas is celebrated & encouraged. We have a bold & challenging journey ahead, & we cant wait to make it happen together.
You will be responsible for enabling & ensuring great collaboration throughout the product development & feature enhancement cycle of the partnership, while keeping true to tech, product & design principles. Your job will be to amplify the effectiveness of this complex, cross-disciplinary team, as well as collaborate with key stakeholders. Reporting to the Director of Product Delivery at ODX, you will work with team leads to drive & own outcomes for key internal & cross-functional initiatives, in support of the ODX mission.
As a Senior Program Manager at ODX, you will:
- Primarily be responsible for Program Management, & secondarily be responsible for Client/Relationship Management
- Manage multiple agile software development work streams & project teams through delivery
- Train & lead project/delivery managers
- Be a hands-on program manager for one or two partners
- Be the one source of information for all aspects of the project timelines, status, technical, product roadmap etc
- Establish, track, & communicate milestones & dates across programs
- Work with vendors & ensure they deliver on their commitments
- Support project management best practices & processes within ODX
- Track risks, action items & decisions
- Ensure program status across partners is communicated
- Identify stakeholders - who needs to be involved, who needs to be aware
- Identify work streams & teams potentially impacted by new functionality
- Ensure central source of program information is created & maintained
- Facilitate effective meetings & ensure the team is collaborating at appropriate intervals
- Ensure engagement & signoffs from all stakeholders as needed
- Ensure security & architecture reviews are occurring
- Help make your project team be awesome
Qualifications to make it happen:
- At least 7 years working in Program/Delivery management roles, preferably in financial platform teams working with complex systems
- Practical experience with agile & lean values, principles, & techniques
- Experience guiding, training & leading project/delivery managers
- Experience with being the face of the company in front of partners
- Experience managing customer expectations & being a thought partner in solving their problems
- Practical experience with software development or system engineering or business analysis
- Experience running large, cross-functional software project teams & can easily communicate status at a moments notice
- You are flexible, & use your judgment to apply the model & approach that best fit with the context
- You confidently & coherently communicate across the organization, translating complex ideas for stakeholders.
- Youre a supreme communicator within your team & bring clarity to the projects you take on: defining goals & success measures, freeing up lines of communication, identifying & removing blockers, encouraging collaboration, and, most importantly, continuously looking for ways to improve how we work.
- You are the glue that keeps software development projects together from conception to implementation. You ensure the right people across the organization are coming together to collaborate & deliver on functionality that moves the business forward.
OnDeck is the largest online small business lender in the U.S. Since 2007, weve issued over $12 billion in loans for many business needs including inventory purchase, equipment acquisition, hiring, & general corporate purposes. Serving more than 700 industries throughout the country, OnDeck has been trusted by over 100,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build a growing & thriving enterprise.
ODXs ground-breaking partnership efforts with banks began in 2015 & have subsequently proved that a bank & a financial technology (FinTech) company can work collaboratively to mutual benefit on a digital lending platform. ODX is now offering expanded platform solutions for small business lending to a broad range of banks & financial institutions globally.
Click here for a glimpse inside our offices
At OnDeck, its We Before Me. We support each other & we love seeing people succeed. Thats why we offer a competitive & comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options & opportunities. We offer:
- Flexible Paid Time Off; Paid Sick Days; Paid Holidays; Paid Birthday
- Comprehensive Healthcare (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance)
- Wellness Subsidy & Mental Health Coaches
- Voluntary Auto/Home/Pet Insurance
- Educational Reimbursement; Flexible Working Arrangements
- 401k Matching, Loan Consolidation, Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Paid Parental Leave & Sabbaticals
- Affinity Groups & Volunteer Events
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Built in NYCs 100 Best Places to Work, 2019
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Crains New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Crains New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
- Denver Business Journal Largest Technology Employers in Denver, 2019
- Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
- FinTech Breakthrough Award Best Overall LendTech Company, 2018
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance & Insurance, 2016
- Fortune.com & Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! Peoples Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Forbes Americas Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Great Place to Work Certification, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Inc. 500|5000, 2013, 2014
- Inc. Hire Power, 2013
- Lending Trees Top Rated Customer Satisfaction, Q1 2018
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- US News & World Report, Best Unsecured Business Loans of 2018 Best for Term Loans
- Washington Post Top Places to Work, 2019
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- TalentDesks Best Large Companies for Computer Science Jobs in Arlington, Virginia: #1, 2019
- TalentDesks Best Companies for Customer Service Jobs in Denver, Colorado: #1, 2019
- TalentDesks Best Companies for Quality Assurance Jobs in Denver, Colorado: #1, 2019
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive & diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDecks employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**