Moda Operandi is looking for a Senior Manager, Growth to join our growth marketing team at our NY Headquarters. The Senior Manager responsible for driving revenue, retention & new customer acquisition for the company through paid media efforts & will be a critical part of the Paid Acquisition teams success & growth.
They will have hands-on experience directly overseeing and/or managing digital channels (Search, Social, Display, Affiliate). This role will assist the Lead of Growth with progressing the strategic direction of the team & function.
- Drive new customer acquisition to Moda Operandi through paid media channels, including Search, Paid Social, Display, & Affiliates, constantly analyzing & managing ROAS, CAC & CPO
- Effectively direct agencies to make the most informed & effective decisions in media management
- Create & manage effective reporting needs to best inform team on daily, weekly & monthly channel performance
- Develop monthly recaps of portfolio & channel performance as well as key strategic campaigns to best inform leadership & cross-functional teams on learnings & progress of teams efforts
- Implement promotional planning, collaborating with other internal owners while addressing seasonal & performance needs
- Partner with creative team to report on recent creative performance, ideate on new creative concepts & submit creative & asset requests
- Support all technical integration needs such as ad operations, pixel implementations, GTM, GA, UTM tracking & other ad hoc needs / projections
- Partner with Lead to effectively manage monthly channel budgets, forecasts & performance planning
- Partner with Lead to thoughtfully develop a testing roadmap including of creative/images, copy, landing pages, targeting, segmentation, while thoroughly documenting learnings in a useful & organized way
- Test into emerging or new media channels to expand Modas audience & reach
- Perform other ad hoc tasks required to support the overall Paid Acquisition team
- 4-6+ years digital advertising experience focusing on performance/direct response marketing; SEM experience a must
- Experience managing or overseeing critical channels such as Paid Social, Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing, Display or Direct Mail
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities & superb organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with C-Suite & Executive leadership
- Ability to oversee & manage multiple channel budgets & forecasting
- Fluent in ad operations (ad servers, pixel management)
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
About Moda Operandi
Moda Operandi is an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover & shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce & content, Moda allows women & men to shop for whats new & whats next in designer fashion from the worlds leading emerging designers & luxury brands. Founded in 2010, Moda Operandi's mission is to make it easy for designers to grow their businesses & consumers to realize their personal style. Today, Modas platform carries more than 1,000 brands & designers across fashion, fine jewelry & home, ships to 125 countries, & has raised nearly $300M in funding from top-tier global investors.