Pelotons Talent Team builds global programs that empower our team members to be their best selves & deliver their best work at all times. We are looking for a Learning Experience Designer with strong skills in program design, curriculum development & project management to create & drive new company-wide training programs across compliance, onboarding, manager & leadership development, core business competencies, & more. Reporting to the Senior Director of Global Learning & Development, this individual will work internally with teams across Peloton to build, curate, & support training content, explore new training methods, & build both ILT & e-Learning education solutions to serve our team members. Ideal candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a deep interest in learning & the development of training programs, & strive to stay on the forefront of innovative learning practices.
- Build & execute a training design plan based on business & learner needs
- Design & develop engaging, informative, & visually compelling in-person & online learning experiences
- Provide strong visual design guidance to multiple training projects on copywriting, hierarchy, typography, layout & color
- Continually work to ensure all training materials are consistent & up-to-date & in line with products & larger training goals & initiatives
- Build relationships with key cross-functional partners to understand how your content is being received & engaged within market & take action based on feedback
- Stay up to date with training & education trends always look for new ways to us to remain innovative & effective in democratizing education
- Experience with designing & implementing a variety of learning programs & creating supporting course documentation, including design documents, storyboards, art style guides, & learning objectives
- 3+ years experience with managing large-scale programs focused on learning & development & human capital or people programs
- 3+ years experience with instructional design, including creating engaging & interactive learning curriculums by applying industry standard methodologies, such as ADDIE, SAM, & Agile to the full life cycle of course development.
- Ability to analyze information from a variety of sources to form instructionally sound course content.
- Experience with visual design in Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint & other software used for developing engaging training experiences
- Robust portfolio of past work
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.