Airtime is looking for an experienced, passionate & results-oriented Director of Product (Platform Developer Experience). In this role you will work closely with a cross-functional team of developers, designers & sales teams to build out Airtimes platform product offering.
You will drive our roadmap & our development process to meet customer needs with a focus on shipping. You will be directly responsible for product strategy & the product roadmap & you will drive our roadmap & our development process to ensure we build to meet customer needs, building smart & shipping product.
You will spend approximately 50% of your time talking to customers to figure out what they need & how we can best serve them. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to get in early on a new product.
A bit about you:
- Overall Experience
- 8+ years relevant product experience, preferably in a B2B product
- Preference towards experience in APIs for mobile & web developers
- Technical enough to talk to developers, customers, & understand technical roadmap
- Creates detailed product specs, analyzes data, makes decisions by defining & executing on appropriate metrics
- Voice of the customer
- Success pitching customers on our product offering
- Getting into the weeds understanding the specific details to understand customer needs.
- Comfortable leading hard conversations
- Prioritizes customer needs
- Getting Things Done
- Can act as a technical program manager to drive the development process, run standups, manage dates & hold people accountable
- Technically savvy most likely are a former developer
- May possess an engineering degree
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Can run a meeting efficiently & effectively
Our mission is to empower brands to build the next generation of online social experiences. We give brands the tools, product, & expertise to drive real-time social engagement on their own products.
About our Product
Airtime is a unified platform for communication & social APIs. Airtime plans to provide a set of simple & feature-rich APIs & UI building blocks for presence, real-time audio/video & text chat. In the near-term, adding social & group management components. Our products are battle tested from our 10+ years in the tech/social space.
We have a world-class team in Sunnyvale & Brooklyn who craft world leading real-time technology. We're well-funded, running at full sprint, & always looking for extraordinary people who want to help us build the future of Together!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
Airtime Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognize our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving peoples lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyones responsibility.
#LI-Remote Sunnyvale, CA, United States