Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls & real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, & Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Teampay, you'll work across two primary areas: onboarding & account management. Youll manage your own book of business with upsell opportunities, renewals, & more. When a customer joins the company, you will act as their guide, offering up resources & smoothing out interactions as they get set-up with our product offerings. Your ability to act as a liaison between customer & product will be integral to the overall development of the business & happiness of our customers. The feedback you collect will directly shape our product, & your quick, solution-oriented responses will delight customers.
Common Candidate Qualifications:
- 4+ years Customer Success experience in a SaaS company (B2B or Finance preferred)
- 2+ years in a senior CSM or team lead capacity managing a book of business
- Consistently attain upsell & renewal revenue targets
- Understanding of project management to deliver consistent & quality customer onboardings
- Successfully manage complex contract negotiations that may require long review cycles & selling to new stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with technologies such as Jira, Zendesk & Salesforce
- An analytical approach towards managing customer happiness, including both qualitative & quantitative surveys, engagement metrics, & feedback loops
- You work towards a growth mindset including experience in the controlled chaos of a startup
You will be a critical customer success hire in a fast-growing company. Weve won incredibly passionate customers in our target market, & you will spearhead our efforts to continue to exceed their expectations. This unique opportunity will give you a space on the ground floor of a business that already has significant traction.
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co & if youd like to apply, please include a cover note with your favorite customer success story (could be yours or a company's)
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.