This individual is responsible for leading back of the house operations at the café, while delivering excellent customer service when interacting with customers.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Handle large quantities of food preparation in a proactive & consistent manner, following all recipes
- Train new team members in washing, cutting, preparing & executing of menu items
- Assist with ordering all food related ingredients for kitchen
- Assist with Food cost, portion, & waste control related to kitchen operations
- Assist with operation systems to better control kitchen operations
- Maintain cleanliness & DOH standards at all times
- Adhere to daily & weekly cleaning schedules
- Perform other duties as necessary
The requirements of this position include:
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent brand knowledge
- Ability to perform under pressure without constant supervision
- Ability to anticipate needs based on environmental & guest cues
- Ability to work a variety of stations
- Excellent communication skills
Since our founding 10 years ago, we’ve always been a different kind of company. After moving to New York from his native Turkey, our CEO Hamdi Ulukaya found that in America, yogurt just wasn’t as delicious or widely available as it was back home. He thought everyone deserved better options, so he set about making delicious, nutritious, natural, & accessible Greek Yogurt right here in the U.S.
Our mission since day one has been to provide better food to more people. And now as the No. 1-selling Greek Yogurt brand in America & the second largest overall yogurt manufacturer, we believe every food maker has a responsibility to provide people with better options, which is why we’re so proud of the way our food is made.
Our food philosophy of crafting quality products with simple ingredients is what makes Chobani a different kind of yogurt. Our belief that business done right has the ability to change lives & strengthen communities is what makes Chobani a different kind of company. From the way we source our ingredients to how we treat our employees, Chobani strives to make universal wellness happen sooner with everything we do. Certified as a Great Place to Work® for the last two years, our culture is built on shared passion, dedication, & a commitment to doing what is right. Together, the Chobani family has created something unlike what any company has done before. The possibilities are endless.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics & genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state & local laws.