Moda Operandi is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our technology department, & work on infrastructure for our systems. The retail space is one of the most rapidly changing industries today, & Moda stays at the forefront of those moves because of its innovative engineering team. Were working on some of the biggest advances in tech right now: artificial intelligence, big data analysis, machine learning, & customized, innovative tools. The entire tech stack is built in-house, using the latest tools & frameworks.
Moda is a young startup with a dynamic culture, engineers at the company can have an oversized impact with their work advancing not only Modas technology, but the retail industry as a whole. Engineers arent told how they should implement new features Moda has created a great culture for self-driven experimentation, innovation, & fresh ideas.
- Develop & maintain functionality used in our Kubernetes & Infrastructure as Code deployment platform
- Modernize legacy infrastructure definitions
- Set standards for DevOps tooling for the entire organization
- Work actively with developers to determine their needs & implement platform features to accommodate their workflows
- Affinity with common AWS services & best practices (S3, EC2, DynamoDB)
- Proficiency with infrastructure-as-code using Terraform 12+
- Understanding of Kubernetes & Docker architecture & usage patterns
- Understanding service mesh & API gateway usage patterns
- Understanding CI/CD standards, & models such as GitOps
- Scripting ability in Python, Shell, Go, Scala, or Ruby
- Proficiency with observability methods & best practices
- Able to communicate & collaborate with developers in order to ascertain technical needs
- Able to effectively explain technical details for purposes of documentation & knowledge sharing
About Moda Operandi
Moda Operandi is an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover & shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce & content, Moda allows women & men to shop for whats new & whats next in designer fashion from the worlds leading emerging designers & luxury brands. Founded in 2010,
Moda Operandi's mission is to make it easy for designers to grow their businesses & consumers to realize their personal style. Today, Modas platform carries more than 1,000 brands & designers across fashion, fine jewelry & home, ships to 125 countries, & has raised nearly $300M in funding from top-tier global investors.