Roivant is a global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines & technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants nimble, entrepreneurial biotech & healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, & deploying technology. At Roivant, we will give you the resources & freedom to tackle some of the most important & challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
The Front End Development Lead will be responsible for UI development & support UX design in new Technology Vants.
- Work closely with the Digital Product Team & senior technology innovation leads to translate user requirements into interactively designed interfaces for applications & products.
- Build & design the UI front-end using D3.js & dc.js for several healthcare data products with complex calculations & data visualizations.
- Collaborate with customers & product owners to define & design features for the product in an agile development environment.
- Lead off-shore front end development workstreams to achieve iterative sprint goals.
- Get hands on with development & deliver user-facing visualizations while improving the technology stack along the way.
- Coordinate with the DevOps & Data Architecture teams to define proper data schematics & workflow orchestrations that fulfill product requirements.
- Support UX Design in collaboration with Digital Product team leads.
- Experience with mobile UX as it relates to JS frameworks
- Knowledge of Scrum & desire to work in an incredibly fast-moving, agile environment
- Team player with strong communication skills & the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Quick & scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment & gets things done; experience in high-growth or startup environments a plus
- BA/BS degree with strong academic performance