We're on a mission to transform global workplace communication, & we need your help. How do you prefer to collaborate with your colleagues? By phone, video, instant message, or even text? Fuze is making it easy for businesses to embrace the modern, mobile workforce. We offer a single cloud-based platform that includes these technologies & more for simple, smart communication that works. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices & customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
Who you are:
Youre ready to catapult your career with one of the fastest growing technology companies in America. You inherently love being surrounded by highly intelligent, dedicated, & motivated peers pushing you to be better. You have an intense work ethic, an insatiable desire to grow & learn, & want to be surrounded by A+ teammates in a culture of excellence. If thats you, then we need to talk!
This is a GREAT opportunity to be mentored & exposed to many different facets of accounting & finance while focusing on Payroll:
What youll do:
- Manage & process all aspects of US payroll for 400+ employees
- Assist & oversee all aspects of Canadian payroll for 75+ employees
- Assist Global Payroll Manager with international payroll processing in 10+ countries
- Assist in establishing & documenting processes & procedures for a best-in-class payroll department
- Participate in related areas of the accounting close, including: equity, cash, accruals, & expenses
- Partner with HR & other departments to effectively communicate & process changes
- Prepare payroll analytics, reconcile payroll to the general ledger, & perform internal audits of payrolls processed.