Baidu Autonomous Driving Technology Department (ADT), located in Silicon Valley CA, is offering research internships in autonomous driving for summer 2021. Baidu ADT aims to develop advanced autonomous driving technologies that will let us transform mobility & improve the lives of billions of people. As a research intern, you will be uniquely positioned to access Baidu Apollo Platform, our internal datasets & computing clusters, design & build technologies to make autonomous driving a reality together with our engineers & researchers.
What Wed Like to See in You:
- Ph.D. student in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering (or equivalent).
- Research background in computer vision, machine learning, & deep learning.
- Hands-on experience with optical flow, depth estimation, & semantic/instance segmentation is a plus.
- Programming skills in Python & C/C++.
- Experience with one or more major deep learning frameworks.
- Publication record in top venues (ICCV/CVPR/ECCV/BMVC, etc) & experience in autonomous driving is a plus.
- Mission alignment: If you want to be part of a team to accomplish this great mission, we will provide you the best possible platform to do that.
- Self-directed: We work best with people that are driven, motivated, & aspire to greatness. Are you the sort of person that, if you had time on your hands, will independently find interesting & useful things to do?
- Hungry to learn: We are eager to see you learn new skills & grow. But learning is hard work & this is something we hope you want to do.
- Team orientation: We work in small, fast-moving teams. We don't believe in lone wolves. We watch out for each other & go after big goals together as a team