BigID is transforming how enterprises around the world protect & manage the privacy of their customer & employee data in the era of GDPR. Our novel tools & technologies make a real difference in how security, privacy, & data governance professionals safeguard & manage their sensitive data assets.
Venture-funded with offices in New York City, Tel Aviv, & London, we have a global team of experienced entrepreneurs that come from a variety of backgrounds. We enjoy a fast-paced & collaborative culture that rewards those that are looking for a compelling mission, new challenges & growth opportunities.
About the Role - This is an Office Manager & Executive Assistant position.
You keep the ship running smoothly at our office in New York City. Whether its creating a joyful working environment for the team, planning a celebration or making critical last-minute logistical arrangements, this role keeps it together. Responsibilities include:
- Design & create an amazing work environment for the company
- Create organization & process wherever it is needed
- Support up to 5 executives (including CEO) with administrative needs
- Handle ad hoc projects & logistical needs as required
- Management of complex calendar & scheduling to support teams in multiple locations with different time zones
- Manage domestic & international travel for executives.
- Schedule internal & external meetings for the executive team.
- Organize, execute & assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, lunches, happy hours, off-sites & team social events)
- Track & help drive completion of key deliverables & follow up on outstanding items
- Management of office space, including moves & reconfigurations as we grow
- Manage relationships with various vendors
- Assist with shipping needs to various domestic & international locations
- Ensure office is kept clean & organized, kitchen is fully stocked with snacks & drinks.
You have a passion for making things just right & handling whatever comes your way. Experience managing an office environment for a dynamic growing business. You like being exposed to new challenges & interesting projects. Skill requirements include:
- 3+ years experience managing the workplace for a growing company & 3+ years of prior Executive Assistant experience
- High emotional intelligence, communication, written & presentation skills
- Thrive in a dynamic & fast-paced environment
- Strong team player with excellent organizational skills & ability to multitask
- Experience providing executive support assistance at Senior management level
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish & ensure everyone completes their tasks in a timely manner
- Experience designing processes to maximize efficiency
- Experience managing complex calendar & scheduling to support teams in multiple locations
Benefits at Glance
Our people are the foundation of our success, & we place a high priority on offering a range of benefits that make our team happier & healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Generous medical plans & premium coverage - health comes first
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- 401k - save for the long run
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups