At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Lyfts success. We have an incredible team working together to help drive our ambitions & scale to the next level. Youll be tasked with partnering with key leaders across rideshare in technical & business focused roles all while leading a team of recruiting professionals to develop, drive, & execute scalable hiring solutions! This role will be a hybrid of owning both tech (Data Science, Machine Learning, Specialist Eng) & non-tech roles (Lyft Business, Support, Operations).
- Develop direct reports & ensure team members are performing optimally through guidance on career growth, performance reviews & continuous rigorous feedback while providing mentorship & guidance to the broader recruiting team
- Partner directly with business leaders to build their organizations & manage headcount planning
- Track metrics & pipeline activity for team & manage reporting on hiring progress out to execs & cross-functional partners
- Conduct weekly 1:1s with each member on the team
- Innovate ways to build a strong talent pipeline & recruit from a variety of creative resources
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online & internal databases, employee referrals & passive candidates through networking & research
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring managers, execs & any other relevant stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with legal, HR, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- Significant experience as a high performing recruiter within the non-tech or tech sector
- Proven success in building strong partnerships at the leadership level
- Demonstrated track record in utilizing data & metrics
- Experience building inclusive & diverse teams for recruiting & for the business
- A good eye for talent with the ability to efficiently assess & teach others how
- Excellent communication skills & confidence to be in front of internal & external leaders
- Ability to prioritize workload & adapt to last-minute changes
- Ability to maintain a friendly & approachable demeanor with reports, hiring managers & all members at Lyft
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.