This position is part of CMs Summer Internship Program. More than 40 interns will be joining the CM family this summer across various offices & disciplines. Our interns are PAID, engage in real project work & are 100% part of our team. Candidates must be available from mid-May to mid-August to be eligible.
Best part of our program? The interns will come together as a team to work on a special project created for them by CMs Executive team. If you are looking to gain experience from digital masters & get your career off to a great start, this may be the program for you.
The principle goal for the Marketing Science Intern will be to diligently execute the day-to-day activities required to maintain a marketing science program & to assist in developing innovative products & deliverables. The major objective is to perfect existing skills, learn & understand new measurement methods & tools.
- Use web analytics, social, survey, & mobile measurement tools
- Develop tagging requirements, test & perform data quality assurance
- QA, identify issues, document & debug code & software issues working with Tech team
- Develop & test campaign tracking codes (collaborating with other agencies when necessary)
- Use Excel, Tableau, or DW/BI reporting system management
- Test software management & develop testing strategies
- Develop & analyze segmentation data, social media data, survey responses, market share information, web behavioral analysis
- Generate reporting & analysis, interpreting web analytics
- Use statistical analysis / data science tools like R, Python, or SPSS
- Analyze site traffic, search, & e-commerce analysis
- Have experience with A/B or multivariate testing results analysis
- Assist in analysis presentation development (story telling with data), internal & client team presentation of analysis
- Post-secondary degree; statistical based degree a plus
- An interest in digital marketing & how organizations use social media in their campaigns
- Proficiency with Excel
- Excellent attention to detail & naturally strong memory
- Experience using the scientific method
- The skill of learning
- Active listening skills
- Solution-oriented thinking capabilities
- Good communication & writing skills