Index Exchange is looking for a SRHR Business Partnerto join our Toronto office! In this role you will have an amazing opportunity to build within arapidly growingbusiness.Youll be part of a driven & passionate Global People team who are striving to make a difference in the organisation.The role is based in Toronto & there is some travel associated with it.
What does the role involve?
The HRBP partners with group leaders & managers on all elements of the employee lifecycle. From performance management, coaching & training & employee relations to employee on-boarding & off-boarding, succession planning & talent forecasting & planning. You will have experience in HR & employment law, be passionate about diversity & inclusion, & culture development. You will work cross-functionally with the people team to strategize best practices, communicate people first initiatives, deliver any trends & optimization recommendations to our global team. Possessing strong business acumen, you should align yourself as a partner to the business leaders to ensure continued employee engagement. As the go-to for our Managers to develop effective & engaging people programs, you should have 5+ years of experience building, maintaining & improving employee programs, influencing decision making, coaching & mentoring, & local employment law.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Because HRBP is a new function in the business, this roles requires some process improvement, this should be something you actively seek to continue to make this an amazing place to work
- You will proactively build relationships with business leaders & employees, gaining trust & credibility with key stakeholders
- Helping to develop process, practice & ways of working
- Be accountable for the delivery of core People Ops services: advising on teamand/or department-specific compensation, benefits, recruiting, organizational structure, & talent development strategies
- Partner with managers to build KPIs to help optimize their teams engagement & productivity
- Partner with managers & broader People Operations team to resolve sensitive employee-relations situations
- Champion Diversity & Inclusion efforts & provide support for initiatives aimed at fostering an enriching, inclusive employee experience
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal & compliance requirements related to day-to-day management of employees
- Coach, counsel & guide management on the execution of performance management, feedback, & follow-up
Heres why youll love working here:
- We are a global organization with a huge focus on collaboration & building out our community internally
- The work space is built for creativity & is bright & inviting space with room to unwind, decompress & take time for you
- You dress for the day you have ahead, therefore there is no formal dress code We believe that food nourishes the brain & therefore we have lots of great snacks
- A collaborative team with events, & celebrations to recognize our successes
- 100% coverage for health & dental benefits, 5% RRSP matching, & $50 Wellness reimbursement
At Index Exchange. we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate the diversity of race, colour, & ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification- diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility- IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you'd like to request a reasonable accommodation.