As New Mobility Solutions Associate, youll define & execute on multiple aspects of our new mobility products strategy, including evaluating new market opportunities, identifying & building new partnerships with organizations that could benefit from Vias technology, & expanding existing partnerships into new business verticals. You will work cross-functionally at Via to generate creative solutions & drive Vias strategy for the future of mobility.
What You'll Do:
- Develop strategies that support Vias entry & expansion into new markets, including healthcare transportation, autonomous vehicles, & advertising
- Conduct rigorous market, competition, & product analysis for new areas of transportation where Vias cutting-edge technology can bring about significant change
- Identify & build alliances with organizations that could benefit from Vias technology & accelerate our entry into new markets
- Become a subject matter expert on future mobility markets, mastering the ins & outs of Vias product suite & the pain points of users & partner organizations
- Leverage your understanding of Vias capabilities to inform the ongoing development of our new product/market penetration strategies
Who You Are:
- Creative generalist; youre excited to hone cross-functional business skills from product & sales to finance & business development & apply them to ambiguous problems
- A people person; you enjoy building rapport with potential partners, excel at working with people from different backgrounds, & bring a sense of humor & humility to each conversation.
- Detail-oriented & thorough; youre a proactive self-starter.
- Experience defining, specifying & executing the creation of new products & services.
- A strong executor, you get the job done while keeping the big picture firmly in mind
- A savvy & tactful communicator; you intuitively find the right tone for each audience
- Have a Bachelors Degree & record of impressive academic achievement
What Catches Our Eye:
- Previous interest or experience in the future of transportation and/or healthcare a plus, but not required
- A creative background youve started a new club or business, or youve demonstrated interest in undefined projects in another way
- Experience with sales and/or market research
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.