Senior NetSuite Administrator, Enterprise Systems
New York, NY, Remote
WHO ARE WE?
The tech team builds the systems & apps that communicate with our customers, warehouses, customer service, payment providers, & more. In short, we create & manage the systems that keep the business running and, more importantly, make dogs happy. We work collaboratively (no such thing as a dumb question) & scientifically (test & measure whenever we can), while taking the work--but not ourselves--too seriously. We generally work on squads of engineers, product designers, data analysts, QA & product management. We also work closely with stakeholders throughout the company to get things done. We see technology as a means to an end; we love solving problems & making the most of our time!
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a dynamic & highly motivated Senior NetSuite Solutions Architect to join our Information Systems team. The Senior NetSuite Solutions Architect will be responsible for helping build out NetSuite & other solutions that enable us to better manage our business.
- Help drive NetSuite & other ERP solutions from start to finish including requirements gathering, technical design & documentation, & testing.
- Ability to execute on major ERP projects crossing multiple business & involving many teams
- Collaborate with team on solution design, scoping out larger projects & working to build out a complex scalable financial system architecture
- Work cross-functionally with our project managers, finance team, platform & data, & operational teams to understand our overall internal processes & systems & how they are interdependent
- Support existing & forthcoming software connected to NetSuite including WMS, PBCS, PLM & Ezcom Lingo
- 2-4 years of NetSuite experience including system implementation
- NetSuite ERP Consultant Certification Preferred
- Ready to make a flow chart & figure out the functional & technical needs to turn an idea into a reality.
- Strong understanding of basic accounting & supply chain management topics
- Driven self-starter who enjoys rolling up their sleeves & taking on complex challenges.
- Understanding of integration & scripting capabilities within NetSuite & through Boomi
- Comfort with an ever-changing environment & ability to quickly adapt on the fly.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with the team & cross functionally.
- Previous experience working in a startup/high-growth environment preferred.
BARK is a company building products, experiences, & entertainment for dogs & the people who love them. The lasting brand that Disney has built for kids & families, BARK is building for the fast-growing market of dog people.
Our ambition-level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make dogs happier.