At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
The Lyft Accounting team is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist. This role will play an integral part in the day-to-day of Accounts Payable operations & month end close, with opportunities to work on various projects as we scale.
- Responsible for processing invoices accurately & timely
- Resolve discrepancies, maintain vendor records, & prepare outgoing payments
- Provide supporting documents for audit
- Work cooperatively & collaboratively with internal associates & external vendors
- Perform ad-hoc analysis & tasks as needed
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of AP experience & public company experience preferred
- Passion for end-to-end procurement process & improvements
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy
- Passion for Lyft & a strong interest in technology
- Strong Excel skills
- Oracle experience preferred
- Strong understanding of financial & operational controls
- Demonstrated ability of time management with strong organizational, written & verbal communication skills
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.