Working alongside our Facilities & Customer Success Teams, the Facilities & Operations Sr Manager will be charged with executing top tier facility management, customer service & additional FF&E requests. S/he will take ownership on exceeding expectations while working in a cross functional manner with internal & external teams.
What Youll Do
- Take ownership of our Day 2 request process
- Manage cosmetic & small mechanical projects
- Coach & develop a team of 2-3 Project Managers
- Conduct site walkthroughs & create punch list/action items
- Focus on quality control, attention to detail & task management
- Oversee ad-hoc facilities, space management, or operational projects (including but not limited to space fit-out, management of vacant spaces, process evolution & training, landlord project work)
Who You Are
- Highly motivated individual with a hands on approach to projects & solving problems
- A team leader who can connect the dots to cross functionally achieve positive results
- Have the ability to navigate challenging situations outside of your comfort zone
- 7+ years of FM experience in hospitality, retail or corporate office settings
- Project management experience from scope creation to completion, full PM/CM/VE
- Display outstanding verbal & written communication, with C-Suite interaction experience
- 3-4 years of personnel management with proven track record of growth/development in team members
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil & Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operatescustom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, & was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, & Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.