Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Senior Technical Project Analyst
We are seeking an experiencedITProject Analyst to work within the Cybersecurity Engineering team dedicated to the task of engineering the best Cyber security solution in the world.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience implementing cross-organizational IT solutions, a strong project management background with good written & verbal communication skills, & exceptional organizational skills.
- Deeplyunderstand the needs of cybersecurity engineering. Drive requirements & strategy for cybersecurity data collection, analysis, & operationalization within Visa.
- Provide project management support & become adept at Visa Project Management Methodology, processes & tools
- Monitor progress throughout the product development process & work with program managers to deliver against plan & targets
- Ensure clear communications & coordination across business & development teams.
- Collaborate with product owners, end users, & other stake holders to gather product requirements.
- Identify & document business cases, requirements & manage the entire solution planning cycle
- Link technical capabilities to strategic vision & business needs
- Define success metrics & SLAs
- Manage business & conflicting priorities with the ability to maintain stakeholder commitments.
- Workclosely with analysts & engineers to facilitate & guide theprojectlife-cycle.
- Perform user acceptance testing & ensure requirements were understood & implemented as required.
- Identify, define, & oversee implementation of process improvement
2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- BA/BSdegree with a Concentration in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or arelated technical discipline. MBA and/or advanced technology degree isa plus
- 7+years of project management experience required
- Experiencedemonstrating strong leadership, self-motivation & accountability
- Past experience on complex, global projects & / or Infrastructure projects a big plus
- Agile delivery experience is a major plus
- Good understanding of cybersecurity concepts
- Goodunderstanding of Data security, Data Quality, Business Activity Monitoring
- Solid understanding on enterprise compliance & controls, e.g., logging & access management practices
- Fastlearner on both technical side & business side
- Broadknowledge of the state of art industry development status in the relatedareas
- Strongcustomer-centric mindset
- Proactivesense of urgency & 'can do' attitude
- Strategicthinker who can balance big picture strategy with detailed, flawlessexecution
- Financialservices & card payments experience is a plus
- Nice to have: CISM, PMP, CISSP, ITIL
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 10% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.
The position can bebased inAshburn, VA.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.