Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. With Appian, customers get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified cloud platform.
At Appian, were seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, & innovation; Empowered by the the best idea wins, we thrive on collaboration & a culture of dissent, encouraging all employees to challenge & elevate one another. We strive for diversity & inclusion through continued education & a commitment to equity.
We are looking for ambitious, articulate, & intelligent finance interns who will utilize their problem-solving skills to support the Finance team. This is a lean shop where all members wear many hats & so will you. The internship we offer is an outstanding opportunity to learn across many disciplines including management reporting, accounting, & internal controls & compliance.
About the Internship:
- Work on real projects where you can see the results of your contributions, including:
- Review of employee expenses & processing of vendor invoices
- Clean-up & maintenance of customer contract data
- Internal controls & compliance activities (e.g. controls testing)
- Testing & implementation of accounting system upgrades & enhancements
- Ad-hoc financial reporting projects
- Mix it up at the end of the day; join our social events such as game nights, escape rooms, & much more!
Appian makes building complex software simple. Weve built our low-code platform from the ground up with the power to address some of the worlds toughest business problems. Its exciting & challenging work with exciting & fulfilling rewards. It takes the right person is that you?
- Pursuing B.S./B.A. in Accounting, Finance, Management, or similar, with minimum 3.7 GPA.
- Possess strong analytical, communication, interpersonal, & problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- You are team-oriented, energetic, results & delivery oriented, & have a strong commitment to delivering quality work consistent with the timeframes dictated by business needs.
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com & let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.