LendingHome is a real estate tech company. We won our leadership position in the hearts & minds of our customers by leveraging technology & data to solve their financing needs, & are now building on that success to offer them additional services to help them build & grow their businesses.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access & simplified a way for real estate investorsboth novice & experiencedto get financing, generate wealth, & build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $7 billion dollars worth of loans across about 32,000+ projects, becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology & the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has grown to a team of over 300 & has won many awards over the years including Forbes Fintech 50, Finovate Awards: Best Digital Mortgage Platform, Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies, & many more. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Loans funded: More than $7 billion
Market Share: Increased from ~2.5% in Q1 2020 to over 5.5% in Q3 2020.
Financial Impact: Since April 2020, LendingHome has been profitable every month, a rarity for a fast growing fintech company.
Geography: Lending in 28 states, which account for more than 80% of the nations real estate market
Homes financed: About 32,000
Principal & interest returned to investors: More than $5.18 billion
Employees: About 320 employees, scaling to 400 in 2021
The LendingHome Strategic Accounts Team is tasked with retaining key high tier customers & driving repeat business. The Strategic Accounts Team is rooted in the same three core CX principals; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence & Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each & every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing & grow their business.
As a LendingHome Strategic Account Manager you are responsible for managing, retaining & growing business relationships with deeply experienced real estate investors in targeted markets. These efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the loan origination process for strategic accounts
- Growing account production, in partnership with Strategic Account Director
- Acting as point person for all borrower communications with established relationships
- Providing a white glove service experience on every loan
- Delivering a seamless relationship handoff from the SAE on each borrower's first loan
You will partner closely with the Strategic Accounts Team, Director CX, VP Business Development, CX, & Operations team to deliver input on building the proper process & structure while executing your core function of acquiring key accounts.
- Main advisor & point of contact for strategic borrowers throughout the entire origination process
- Partner with New Business team to help close new deals & originate significant loan volume with LendingHome to help borrowers achieve their growth goals
- Build & maintain strong, lasting borrower relationships by serving as trusted advisor
- Qualify borrowers & their deals to ensure a strong fit between the borrower & LendingHomes hard money loan products for high-tier borrowers
- Set clear & accurate expectations with each borrower around LendingHomes policies, processes, timelines, & communication requirements
- Maintain growth & sustainable share of wallet on all strategic accounts
- Onboard new Bridge Pro & Custom Tier 1 Customers