We are located at Aegis of Mercer Island, 7445 SE 24th St. Mercer Island, WA 98040, Aegis Living's newest community! Located in downtown Mercer Island, the community resembles a getaway lodge & brings in historical nuances unique to the island.
We are looking for an experience Maintenance Assistant with the following availability: Sunday-Thursday 10am-6:30pm.
Would you love a job where your contribution makes a difference in the lives of others?
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Commitment to high quality standards & service
- Demonstrated maintenance & repair expertise
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills (oral & written)
- Demonstrated leadership & interpersonal skills
- Effective conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated business competence (management & accounting)
- Demonstrated passion & egis mission orientation
What youll need to rock this job:
- Risk Management experience a must
- Perform repairs & do preventative
- maintenance on mechanicals
- Prepare rooms for new residents
- Communicate effectively
- Practice team behavior
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized & manages time effectively
- Build resident & family satisfaction
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please fill out an application or contact Alma Lara at (425-)-449-4984 for more information.