Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Manager, Corporate Relations will:
- Support strategic communication programs support Visa's Russia product, innovation, B2B & marketing initiatives, with a particular focus on innovationprojects.
- Ensure strategic communication support for Russia Innovation Studio, working closely with Product & Innovation teams.
- Develop external & client-facing communication materials around key product, innovation, B2B initiatives, & work closely with business stakeholders to ensure materials are kept up-to-date.
- Working with communications team, ensure content of key stakeholder events (especially related to product, innovation) are messaged appropriately & reflect business objectives.
Product, Innovation andMarketingCommunications
- Provide results-oriented public relations support for Visa's product & innovation effortsby serving as a Corporate Communications liaison to product and/or marketing groups & providing communications counsel.
- Lead product, innovation & marketing PR efforts through proactive & reactive media relations activities, executive visibility support, & development/execution of programs to raise awareness & drive usage of Visa's products.
- Develop & execute Russia-specific and/or global programs to support Visa's products & services to influence the behavior of Visa's clients - financial institutions & their cardholders, merchants & employees.
- Assist in developing & executing communications plans for Visa Russia.
- Create documents in support of ongoing activities across the product, innovation, & marketing pillars, including press releases, Q&A's, key message documents, scripts & presentations.
- Build & maintain strong working relationships with internal client partners.
- Work directly with senior company executives on projects outside the scope of traditional brand, products & systems areas.
- Ensure key stakeholders are kept fully informed of breaking issues & how to address them.
- Ensure clear measurement of activity to demonstrate value.
- Develop & drive the execution of media relations plans for Visa Russia.
- Support the development & participate in the execution of media relations plans in theregion.
- Support key team infrastructure/activities including monitoring Russian media, responding to inquiries, clearing speaking opportunities & materials according to established guidelines, participating in research projects & maintaining media lists.
- Build & maintain on-going relationships with internal & external parties including industry analysts.
- Implement specific project-based communications plans through in-market agencies, setting KPIs, monitoring & reporting on performance.
- Work with various internal business groups to identify communication needs & craft communication strategies to advance business objectives
- Translate difficult-to-understand concepts into clear, succinct language.
- Bachelors/Degree in Communications/Public Relations,Journalism, or equivalent experience; PR certificate/diploma preferred.
- Minimum of 6-9 years progressively responsible experience in public relations, with agency experience highly preferred.
- Strong commitment to teamwork
- Experience in working with media & a solid understanding of what makes compelling content for print & broadcast media coverage.
- Experience blending traditional communications tactics with social media.
- Proven ability to effectively draft, edit present & proofread communications materials - news releases, fact sheets, talking points, executive briefing documents, social media posts.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, including interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving & organizational skills.
- Client service orientation that seeks to efficiently & effectively deliver quality results. Skills will include analysis, planning, prioritization & direction setting.
- Innovate quickly to create results when new, relevant information surfaces.
- Digital savvy - applying your knowledge to the way you work.
- Stay current & up-to-date with latest innovation, digital trends, research, skills, & education.
- Diplomatic skills needed to drive results in a consensus-oriented environment.
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced & dynamic environment, often on short deadlines.
- Experience managing business issues & navigating/synthesizing various viewpoints.
- Ability to provide counsel to business & senior leadership.