ACVs mission is to build & enable the most trusted & efficient digital marketplaces for buying & selling used vehicles with transparency & comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the worlds best people & the industrys best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit & rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACVs network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation & ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 & Data Services.
What you will do:
ACV is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented Teammate Onboarding Coordinator to join our People Team.The right candidate for this position will thrive in a fast-paced environment, deliver a best-in-class candidate experience, & continuously focus on improvements & efficiencies.
- Be responsible to ensuring a best in class candidate experience as they join the ACV Team
- Oversee the onboarding process for all new hires - including all required pre-hire documentation.
- Continual review of process & procedure to enable the onboarding process at a high level. define & improve the process, inspect documentation, clear to work, & ensure onboarding.
- Serve as liaison between the People team & new hires, Teammates, & hiring managers for all onboarding processes.
- Responsible for tracking of the referral bonus program & work closely with Payroll to ensure timely payouts & tracking of weekly adjustments.
- Work closely with other departments as needed.
- Maintain & update appropriate databases.
- Work on ad-hoc projects as assigned by the team to support growth & scale, as well as further your own development!
What you should have:
- Desire to be part of a world class onboarding experience for new Teammates
- Bachelors degree in Business, HR, or a related field preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a Human Resources/People Team role required, experience in an onboarding focused role strongly preferred.
- Strong systems & technical skills.
- Highly deadline-oriented, with strong multitasking & prioritization skills.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each & every Teammate.
- Career development & future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed & empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance & understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.