Blink Health is looking for a communications expert that will be responsible for translating our company & product stories into compelling narratives that engage & inspire audiences. The successful candidate will report to & partner with the Head of Growth Marketing, working closely with the brand, content, & product teams, as well as key leaders throughout the business. The role will be responsible for communications planning & execution that grows our awareness & demand across our B2C & B2B2C businesses. The successful candidate will design & manage a plan that empowers the Comms team to execute & deliver high quality communications outcomes across earned media channels.
At Blink Health You Will:
- Establish & execute against a communications plan that delivers high impact earned media moments that tell the companys story in the right way, to the right audience at the right moments.
- Drive proactive pitching, reactive handling & active monitoring of media to ensure that the companys messages are advancing - youll also carefully manage reputational risk
- Build & manage a high performing communications team including running our partnership with an external agency
- Outline, draft, edit or write a wide variety of external-focused materials including: communication strategy, product narratives, leadership talking points, & company claims
- Secure stories in top media outlets & influential online sites & blogs that position executives as industry thought leaders; drive share of voice & provide a lift in awareness
- Coordinate logistics for targeted speaking engagements, TV appearances, radio & podcasts for key company leads
- Build measurability into programs & gather insights to continuously improve programs that drive awareness & share of voice
- Provide strategic counsel to senior leaders on communications approach, messaging & positioning, & influence internal stakeholders as needed to ensure communications are compelling & aligned to the needs of the business goals
- This role reports directly to our Head of Growth Marketing & is based in NYC
What We Look For:
- Have 9+ years of communications experience - in house or agency, journalism or elsewhere. Experience working across various regions and/or territories is ideal but not essential.
- Proven ability to develop & deliver strategic communications plans - successful candidate should be able to demonstrate successful outcomes from communications activities where they have conceptualized, developed & executed a communications plan.
- Genuine communications savvy - you must have strong media relations skills, a deep network, solid copy-writing & editing skills; as well as strong digital content generation skills.
- Superior presentation / advisory skills - clear, concise thinking & sufficient gravitas to deliver meaningful advice to senior leaders on communications strategy in a timely fashion
- Strong project management skills - must be able to organize work in a methodical & rigorous manner but equally comfortable in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Impact player - you must be a strong self-starter who is willing to make their mark in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization.
- A track record of pioneering strategies & techniques for communicating news & information to audiences in a way that inspires, informs & galvanizes action