They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
- 5 years of technical project management experience in stakeholder management, requirements definition, resource & budget definition & management, & systems development lifecycles.
- 2 years of experience managing geographically diverse teams.
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following areas: Salesforce, CRM & projects of Digital Transformation.
- Demonstrated success in working directly with software engineers, product managers, quality assurance engineers, & site reliability engineers to deliver critical technology solutions.
- Demonstrated success in navigating ambiguity & multi-tasking large projects.
About The Job
Gympass's projects, like our users, span the globe & require managers to keep the big picture in focus. As a Project Manager at Gympass, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers & projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks & clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones & hemispheres, & it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress & deadlines.
We work closely with our Engineering teams to resolve technical issues as quickly as possible. This is a rapidly growing team with opportunities to build a global footprint as we continue to expand our service across regions & timezones. As a Project Manager, you'll be building & delivering solutions to provide frontline support to external partners as well as Gympass employees.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing & maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Gympass platforms, we make Gympass's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers & love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up & running, ensuring our users have the best & fastest experience possible.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify, define, execute, & drive adoption for large-scale process improvement initiatives.
- Work with internal stakeholders, including Partner & Engineering teams, to ensure smooth product launches & transition to support.
- Influence key objectives for cross-functional teams to align with customer needs. Devise & execute capacity planning, budget, vendor contract management, & other resource management.
- Report out on key projects metrics & be accountable to key targets around planned value, earned value, actual cost, schedule variance & cost variance, schedule performance index, cost performance index, utilization & realization rates, project gross profit margin.
- Work closely with Product Management & Software Engineering teams to improve Gympass Backoffice Solutions. Interact with Quality Assurance & Site Reliability Engineering teams to drive exceptional testing quality & reliability/monitoring.
At Gympass, we dont just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, & we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products & our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.