Peloton is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help drive growth & innovation on Peloton Digital, including our iOS, Android, Fire TV, & Web apps. This person will serve as the voice of the user & develop, design & launch experiences that drive growth & engagement in our products. They will work directly with stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity & present cohesive experiences for our members. This person will report to the Director of Product for the Digital Apps experience & work in partnership with other members of the product, design, engineering, marketing, & business teams.
In this role, you will:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our members throughout their lifecycle, & advocate for solutions based on their needs & pain points.
- Offer data-driven insights about member engagement & propose features that have a meaningful impact on growth & engagement.
- Work with the director of product & the wider product org to define a roadmap & prioritize based on impact & business need.
- Generate detailed documentation, communicate these requirements to the appropriate teams & ensure timely cross-functional execution.
- Partner with the design team to develop a cohesive user experience across all member touchpoints.
- Participate in agile rituals such as daily standups, grooming, planning & retrospectives.
- Work with a dedicated team of software engineers to scope, plan, & execute the short-term development queue.
- Drive growth through A/B testing optimizations & improvements.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our business economics & help formulate strategies for growth.
- Develop deep relationships with stakeholders throughout the business & ensure there is alignment with the wider strategy of the organization.
- 2+ years of Product Management Experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, & translate them into software.
- Experience working in an agile scrum team.
- Experience with A/B testing & analyzing data.
- Highly collaborative & willing to give & accept constructive feedback.
- Ability to create strong user-centered consumer experiences.
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & problem solving skills.
- Constant attention to detail.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike, Tread, & iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.